The Franklin Special School District is part of the Be Nice way of life, one of many schools and governmental agencies
across Williamson County who strive every day to represent themselves with character and kindness.
Franklin Elementary School embraces the Be Nice message, which is simply treating other people the way you want to be treated by being kind, respectful and generous. You will find the slogan and the philosophy throughout our school when you visit.
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow