The Franklin Elementary School Cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch daily. For breakfast, a hot meal is available every morning, as well as assorted cereals, fresh fruit, juice and milk. During lunch, students have the choice of a hot lunch or a sandwich. The Cafeteria provides a balanced meal for students and parents are always invited to eat with their children. Wednesdays are “Legendary Lunches” at Franklin Elementary, when a special lunch of baked or fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and yeast rolls.
Students may pay as they go or set up a pre-paid account through the Cafeteria Manager or with the online program, RevTrak. Using RevTrak, parents can pay for their students’ meals online with a credit card or debit card ($25 minimum payment). RevTrak offers email notifications when your child’s account balance reaches a pre-defined amount. For more information about RevTrak and how to set up an account, download this Parent Letter or visit the RevTrak website.
We love visitors! Students are allowed to have authorized visitors join them for lunch. You may view the lunch schedule by clicking the link above to see what time your student’s lunch period begins and ends. Please remember to bring your government-issued photo ID to sign in at the office and receive instructions prior to entering the cafeteria.
10:55 – 11:25 – 1st Grade
11:05 – 11:35 – Kindergarten
11:25 – 11:55 – 4th Grade
11:35 – 12:05 – Prekindergarten
11:50 – 12:20 – 2nd Grade
12:05 – 12:35 – 3rd Grade
2017-2018 MEAL PRICES
- $1.50 for K-4 students/$1.75 for 5-8 students
- $2.25 for adults
- 30 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
- $2.60 for K-4 students / $2.75 for 5-8 students
- $3.50 for employees
- $4.50 for visitors (children – $2.75; holidays $5.50)
- 40 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
For information regarding your child’s lunch account, please email Cafeteria Manager Catherine Dumke. For more information about free and reduced meals or to print an application, please visit FSSD Child Nutrition online.
Click above for our new interactive breakfast and lunch menus, including nutrition and allergy information.
Catherine Dumke – Cafeteria Manager
Sandra Galavin – Assistant Manager
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair
- First Day of Kindergarten Video Captures Special Memories
- FSSD Schools Join Statewide Drive for Hurricane Victims