The Franklin Elementary School Cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch daily. For breakfast. A hot meal is available every morning, as well as assorted cereals, fresh fruit, juice and milk. During lunch, students have the choice of a hot lunch or a sandwich. The Cafeteria provides a balanced meal for students and parents are always invited to eat with their children. Wednesdays are “Legendary Lunches” at Franklin Elementary, when a special lunch of baked or fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and yeast rolls.
2016-2017 Meal Prices
- $1.50 for K-4 students/$1.75 for 5-8 students
- $2.25 for adults
- 30 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
- $2.50 for K-4 students / $2.75 for 5-8 students
- $3.50 for employees
- $4.50 for visitors (children – $2.75; holidays $5.50)
- 40 cents for students eligible for reduced prices
For more information about free and reduced meals or to print an application, please visit FSSD Child Nutrition online.
For information regarding your child’s lunch account, please email the Cafeteria Manager.