STANDARDS BASED REPORT CARDS
The Franklin Special School District uses a district-wide standards-based report card format that gives parents a clear picture on how their child is progressing toward state curriculum standards in grades K-4. The use of a standards-based report card comes from our belief that a report card should fully communicate what students are expected to know and be able to do as set forth by the Tennessee State Standards.
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow