The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is made up of parents just like you. There are lots of opportunities to become involved in your child’s education. Involvement can be minimal or great depending on your availability.
We look forward to meeting you and to your involvement in your child’s education.
Franklin Elementary PTO Officers
Meeting Dates – The meeting time is 8:45 a.m.
October 20. 2016
November 17, 2016
December 15, 2016
January 19, 2017
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow