Hello Franklin Elementary Parents,
The distribution of instructional packets for our students will take place on Tuesday, March 24th, as mentioned in an earlier notification. I did want you to be aware of a recent change. If you are unable to pick up your child’s packet on Tuesday, you will be able to access grade level packets from our school website.
Chromebooks will be available for checkout for our fourth graders on Tuesday. If you have a personal device at home you would prefer, you will not need to check out a Chromebook. Your child will be able to access the recommended sites on your own device.
The distribution schedule and instructions are listed below. We will be following CDC guidelines while distributing the materials.
Drive-By Packet/Chromebook Distribution at FES-Tuesday, March 24
|Preschool and PreK||8:30-9:00|
- Packets will be distributed in our car line. Please drive through the line as you normally would and follow instructions from the teachers who are directing traffic.
- You can come to pick up your child’s packet any time during the pick-up period for your child’s grade.
- Please put your orange card in the front window and stay in your car. Packets will be brought to your car.
- If you have children in more than one grade at FES, all of your family’s packets can be picked up during one stop.
- Fourth Graders will receive Chromebooks and packets. Chromebooks will be signed out to parents orally.
- If your child has medicine at school that will be needed over the extended break, Mrs. Deal will be signing out the medicine to you from the car line.
- Thank you for your flexibility and patience through this process.