LIBRARY & STUDENT RESOURCES
Please reference the tabs below for more information and suggested reading.
- Monday-Friday 7:50-3:30
- 2 PRINT BOOKS FOR 2 weeks
- 1 ebook for 21 days
- Renew books at the circulation desk
- Students must pay or lost or damaged books so the books can be replaced
- Students with lost/damaged book, may only have 1 book checked out if approved by Librarian
- Respect the rights of others to have a quiet place to work
- Speak quietly
- Walk and do not use the library media center as a shortcut to hallways
- Take care of the furniture (Do not rock in chairs, Do not write on tables, etc.)
- No gum, food or drinks
- R.O.A.R. policies apply in Library
- Library Media Specialist – Ms. Julie Bryant
Would you like to honor someone (teacher, student, loved one) by donating a book to the FES Library Media Center in his/her name? This is a great way to commemorate your promoting 4th grader’s year at FES. Your child can come to the library and choose from one of the next year’s VSBA nominated books. An honor plate will be placed in the front of the book so that FES students will remember your honoree for years to come!